Saturday, June 28, 2008

Spanking, what do you think?

Hi, I'm 23 years old, and I belive in spanking, I myself have been spanked all my childhood. Where do we draw the line? Some people think that we should do it with underpants and pants down, some of them think that we shouldn't some of them thinks that the kid should cry some of them dont.
Well let me tell you what I think, I think that you should do it with underpants and pants down, bare bottom, and they should cry for it, I dont say to over do it, just so that they can cry for it. If you dont do that, then the kid will start over, and what lesson will they learn? I'm telling you, if you do that, then they have a while to think about what they did!
Another question, some people think that its ok if you spank the adults for bad behavior, isnt that a little too old to get spank? At what age do you stop spanking your kids?

No comments: